Saturday 23 August 2014

At the movies "Tinkerbell and the pirate fairy"!

Today was Adam's 7th birthday and Nadim's 3rd birthday and i just love birthday parties!!

We got them presents and sang happy birthday and blew out the candles, it was lovely! 

Then afterwards I went to the cinema with Eman, Adam, Dana and Biko. I didn't know what a cinema is but i knew any place with them would be fun so I tagged along. This was my first real cinema experience since I only went once when i was 9 months with Mimi and Mona and slept in the car seat so I have no recollection of how it was.

We watched the Tinkerbell movie and I sat politely and watched the whole movie in my seat and ate yummy popcorn. Daddy picked me up afterwards and I went home to Mama and Bambo all happy! I told my Mama that I liked the cinema and even describe to her what the movie was about, maybe she'll take me again sometime.. 

  
Checkout bambo..the only one paying attention to the camera and not the birthday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment