Sunday 21 September 2014

Fun with cousins!

I am in Egypt and so I see my cousins and uncles from my daddy's family side a lot and I love spending time with them! I even went for a sleepover during weekend and it was awesome! we played dress up and I had a magic wand! Every princess's dream :) it was soo much fun! 

I love you Maya, Hana, Selim, Ali, Nour, Abdou and Laila!


Sharing is caring :)


Relaxing after all the jumping on the bed!


Making sand castles :)


Electricity was out so we had supper in the balcony!



With my best bud Yaya "laila"


Maya hana selim and ali sleeping over at my house! 


Playing with Wael and khaled and Maya, watch out Waelll! 


Making water cupcakes with Wael!

All my cousins :)


Sleeping at Mona's house princess style :)

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment