Tuesday 21 April 2015

Egypt! Family! Cousns! Friends! and SUNNNN!!!!

So i am in Egypt and the days are full of people, fun and sun which I missed soo much :)

Here's my stay in Egypt in pictures ..

Working on an ikea shelf with Selim



My ER squad at the beach after a major fall and some blood on my knee :(



 Miss Marina's Montessori nursery !



"badee" with the jogurt addict Malika




It's a sunny day with Laila in the club!



Coloring Easter eggs with Berry!



Lunch in Sokhna with my friends and cousins!



Some "work" I did with Mama



Me & my ballet buddy Nino



My best bud shashoo on a warm sunny day on the beach!



Making cookies with sand mud




Magnet-Mosaic with Adam dana and Bakaboza


Fun with heyya!!


Hot day in the swiss club with Big Dana and Baby Dana!


I just "LOVE HIM", don't I?



Face painting, cooking, coloring.. all fun things!



My Makeup artist Hana Banana!


Check this out! Whatever Dana does, I must and will copy!


Playing with my cousins at 7 am in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment