Friday 21 August 2015

Hello Baku!

So we had a great journey to Azerbaijan yesterday with my mommy and bambo. We got on 2 airplanes! We went to 3 airports! We got on a couple of buses! And i even got to make new friends at the airport in the playing area! Mama said i was an excellent travelling companion!

Now we are in Baku, i missed my Daddy so so so much!! I have a nice big room with lots of toys which i missed as well.

I hope we have lots of fun in Baku!


        Look how big our plane is! And how noisy!


Thats us at the airport in Frankfurt looking for a bathroom and a playing area

That's me and my airport friends, they too were waiting for their airplane

Awake since 3:30 am and decided to nap at 13:00, a couple of minutes before the gate opens to board the plane. I was woken up and made to walk half asleep to the plane where i buckled my seat belt and fell asleep for 4.5 hrs, again mama woke me up when the plane was landing in Baku

No comments:

Post a Comment