Saturday 29 August 2015

Passionate for building!

I am so into LEGO and building stuff and am getting better at it.
Building shapes and structures relaxes me, I love to sing while playing with building blocks or LEGO and can focus on getting it right for a long long time.. unless my little monkey brother comes in and gives it a kick and everything falls apart! I either get very angry and scream and cry or he gets a little piece of me or I act very mature and call my mummy to take him away because he is bothering me.

I haven't played with my toys for around 2 months now (ever since they were shipped from Rybnik to Baku) , I have missed them so much and am happy to have them back!


That's a little tower that I built


I  have all my LEGO Friends sets again!



And all the teenie tiny animals and people



I can color inside the lines because i am growing!



That's a castle I built today all by myself, I kept it safe till daddy came home from work then I showed it to him. He was very proud and he said it's all symmetrical and I said yes (if he says so)




That's a house for all the Lego friends, they are having a christmas party with their pets inside.




Silly fun with Bambo!



Working on my chu chu train

No comments:

Post a Comment