Friday 16 November 2012

Check me out

...9 Months 22 days..

Today was quite interesting for me since I learnt a new trick I must tell you about.. I clapped while standing!!!
Yes.. Yes! By myself with nothing to hold on to.. It all came very spontaneously, I had my cousins Adam, Dana and Nadim here and my second cousin Malak. They were dancing and playing around and clapping to a song, it was all sooo exciting I had to join.. I found myself standing hands free and I could use both hands to clap! It's an amazing feeling to be standing without any support..I felt so confident.. but then again I fall on my bum or find something to hold onto again.. I think I will be learning more and more of this standing alone thing, but will need to give it some more practise.

My mommy captured a clip of me standing today, but she didnt capture the good long one (didn't have the camera on) so it only shows a small glimpse of what I did.



 ..............................................................


... 9 miesięcy 22 dni ..

Dzisiaj było bardzo interesujące dla mnie, ponieważ nauczyłam się nowej sztuczki muszę wam o niej  poopowiedzieć.... klaskałam na stojąco!
Tak .. Tak! Niczego się nie trzymałam .. To było bardzo spontanicznie, byli u mnie kuzyni Adam, Dana i Nadim i moja druga Malak. Tańczyli i bawili się  i klaskali do piosenki, to wszystko było taaak ekscytujące ze musiałem dołączyć .. I nagle stałam i miałam wolne ręce i mogłem użyć obu rąk do klaskania! To niesamowite uczucie, stać bez wsparcia .. czułam się taka odwazna .. ale potem znowu upadłam na mój tyłek albo o coś trzymać się znowu trzymałam .. Myślę że będzie coraz lepiej bo będę czwiczyć codziennie!

Moja mamusia nagrała klip jak stałam dzisiaj, ale nie uchwyciła ten długi raz (nie miała aparatu), więc ma tylko mały watek.




No comments:

Post a Comment