Friday 23 November 2012

Daddy's here!

... 9 Months 4 Weeks...

Daddy's back from his work!! He plays with me everyday now and I am very happy to see him in the morning when I wake up. I usually wake up before him and have to start talking and singing out loud till he hears me, wakes up and notices me!

I spend a lot of time with him now and he teaches me new tricks everyday. One  of them is how to use a phone. I see Mommy and Daddy using this phone thing all day putting it to their ears, so I thought I'd give it a try.. now everytime I do that I get cheers smiles and they keep saying "Alo" - I like getting praise and cheers from people, it makes me feel special.

Here's another time when Daddy was playing with me.. he put me in this DVD box.. he thought it was hilarious but I felt stuck.




I spend a lot of time with my grandmother Mimi (daddy's mommy) when my mommy goes to work. She takes good care of me and keeps me entertained all day. We watch tv together, drink coffee in the morning together .. no, not really .. she just lets me smell it and sometimes dip my biscuit in it.. they say I can't have coffee yet because I am too small.. it doesn't bother me.. as long as I can drink milk then it's cool ..

Here's a pic of me with my grandma Mimi at the Gezira club, I was learning to slide. It was not my first time trying to slide, since when I was in Poland at my other Grandma's house we had a big yellow slide there too.
You can also see Dana in pink in the background in a heated discussion with this little girl who was angry that I took her turn to slide, of course Dana had my back there - she's little but has a strong personality. Do not make her cross. Nadim is standing there looking around. He was more interested in walking than sliding since he had newly learnt how to walk. This was a fun day!



That's all for today!
Will come back here later!

Bye bye!


*****************************************


9 miesięcy i 4 tygodnie

Tata wrócił z pracy!! Bawi się ze mną co dziennie i bardzo lubie gdy go rano widzę zaraz jak się budzę. Normalnie to budzę się przed nim i muszę zacząć gadać głośno i śpiewać aż mnie usłyszy i wtedy się budzi!!

Spędzam dużo czasu z tatą teraz i uczy mnie nowych rzeczy co dziennie. Jedną z nich to jak używać telefonu. Widzę mame i tatę z tym telefonem cały dzien, gadają i gadają, to czemu i ja tak nie zrobie! Teraz jak tylko dam telefon do uczu to mi klaskają i mowią "ALLO", fajna zabawa! Bardzo lubię jak ludzie mi klaskają i dopingują, wtedy czuję że jestem wyjątkowa!!

A tu zdjęcie które mój tata wriął gdy mamy nie było, włożył mnie do tej skrzyni na DVD, bardzo mu sie to podobało ale mi nie najbardziej bo miałam sciśniętą pupe w tym pudełku!




Dużo czasu też spędzam z moją babcią Mimi (mama taty), jestem u niej wtedy kiedy mama jest w pracy. Dobrze się mną opiekuje i zabawia mnie cały dzien! Oglądamy razem telewizor, pijemy razem kawke.. nie dokładnie.. tylko mi pozwala sie sąkać biszkopt w jej kawie i mogę sę powąchać.. nie mogę jeszcze jej pić bo mówią ze jestem za mala.. mi to nie pszerzkadza póki mleko mogę pić!

A tu zdjecię z babcią w Klubie Gezira, uczyłam się ślizgać na ślizgawce. Nie był to mój pierwszy raz bo już to robiłam w Polsce u babci basi..

Na zdjęciu też widać Dane w rózowych ciuchach, która sie targała z ta dziewczynka która nie chciała mi dać zjechać, oczywiście Dana dała jej popalić! Widać też Nadimka na zdjęciu, stoi se na dole.. on nie chciał się śligać, niedawno zaczeł chodzić to teraz trenuje co dzienie i eksploruje ziemie z stojącej pozycji. To był bardzo fajny dzień !



To wszystko na dziś!
Znowu kiedyś napisze! (Jak mamie się zechce)

Papapa!


No comments:

Post a Comment